Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here We Go

Well, my 20 weeks officially started today. Something about hitting 20 weeks seems so monumental that I was sure that the books I have read have something exciting in them...I was wrong. It is just another week to them but it is standing on the top of a large mountain about to head down again for me. I realize things will get harder as I get larger and I will become mentally ready to get this baby OUT, but today I am optimistic. We have our ultrasound in less than a week and a fun date planned where my sweet husband will tell me what to expect...sell all the pink or just get it out and organize. Not to mention we will for sure find out if our family will be an odd or and even number (6 or 7). As fun as it would be to have twins, I realistically just want one little baby. Boy or girl doesn't really matter. It would be so nice to unload all the boxes of pink that I have though!

I am so glad for those of you who are reading and living this journey with me. I have always felt a little alone in my pregnancies so it is exciting to know that others are joining me and will dialogue with me. Please feel free to ask questions or post comments about something you would like me to talk about...yes, I will share most all of my recipes :) I do want to mention that 2 other women at the church I work at are pregnant with their 4th children. It makes me feel even less alone and crazy...except that ours was the only planned one...we won't dwell on that though :)

Here is to the downhill adventure and looking forward to the awesome eggs and oatmeal at the hospital, mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment