Tuesday, February 15, 2011

20ish Week Ultrasound

Apparently my 1 (not 2) child has really long legs :) The tech said, "I wonder where that comes from?!?!" Dan quickly said, "Well it must be from her because my side has the brains." He is too funny!

Life is about to get real interesting though, we are having our first BOY!!! Holy Cow! What will we do?? I told Dan that I was really excited to start to shop on a different side of the store. This will also be my parent's first grandson.

I have a LOT of reading to do, this is really new territory for me. This blog will take a really fun turn to life with 3 girls, being pregnant, and getting ready for a boy. So fun!!

2 comments:

  1. i am just so excited...and TOTALLY would have been just as excited if it were another girl (because Dan with 4 girls is just silly :)) we just love you guys and are super happy for your (not so little) family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! That is so exciting! Could you imagine if it was 2 boys! Glad to hear he is healthy...you will have to let me know how it is to have a boy : )

    ReplyDelete