Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dreaming

A normal person dreams fairly often but they don't usually remember them and they don't keep them up nightly. Then there are pregnant women. I read that dreams would be better remembered and you would have more of them...I take this to a new level. While pregnant, I have to be careful what I watch, things I talk about before bed, and books I read. My dreams are really vibrant and they keep me up most all of the night. So, for your enjoyment and my downloading, I will be posting dreams randomly so you can see how crazy some of them really are :)

Last night...
My oldest and I went to my ultrasound. The office was kind of busy so the tech told Malena to go ahead and start to scan my belly. She saw one baby and got really excited. Then she moved the wand to the other side of my belly and saw another baby...thus twins! YIKES!! After this I told the tech we didn't want to know the gender in the office but we wanted her to write it down. She smiled, wrote it down and then told us we were done. I got mad because they didn't measure the baby (there was only one by this point in the dream) , check the heart, or measure the fluid. *Can you tell I have had an ultrasound or two* That is about all the details I can remember but the dream kept repeating from different points the rest of the night...uugh!

So, still no feeling on gender or if I am having twins. I really think that there is only one but for boy or girl, no idea! Can't wait till Tuesday...then my dreams can move on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment