Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Differences

I thought it would be interesting to list some things about this pregnancy that are different. I would love it if you would weigh in on if you think that is a 4th pregnancy thing or if it is the difference between carrying and boy and girl. Here we go...

- Less morning sickness than previously
- Still tired at 21 weeks
- My hair is growing slowly
- I am carrying really low
- 5th time being sick just this pregnancy
- Addicted to Hallmark movies
- Not in a hurry to give birth
- More motivated to workout
- Actually watching American Idol for the first time
- Allergies to new foods
- More people I know pregnant at the same time

I'm sure that there are more that will come to mind but for now here is my short list. I would love to hear anyone else's stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment