Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Noses

A few random thoughts on noses...

1. Dan always talks about the noses of our children :) He wants them to have a nose like me and not him. He even goes so far as to study the ultrasound to make sure they have a button nose. I don't think his nose is that bad...it was broken once, so it is a little wonky, but cute. He looked at this baby's nose almost 1st...it is almost as important to him as if it is a boy or girl ;)

2. I am pretty sure I heard in biology class once that your nose and ears never stop growing (as proven by old men). Being pregnant makes your nose grow to, I think! Not that I have a small nose, but I am sure that it is bigger during pregnancy. Why would my nose grow during pregnancy?? If I don't feel large enough already, just make my nose grow please!

3. Lastly, since I have been sick, this has been on my mind...where in the world does all the snot come from when you are sick?? When we learn about anatomy, they never talk about the snot corner of your head where it is stored. This get's so true with babies too. They even give you that big bulb thing to pull all the snot out! By the way, if you didn't know, don't save them from baby to baby...can you ever really get all that snot out of them...ewe!

Do you have nose issues??? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment